CERTIFICATE OF INHERITANCE
All the applicants shall carefully read the following instructions and information and apply accordingly:
- APPOINTMENT: Applicants MUST book an appointment online prior to coming to the Embassy. Clients with no prior appointments will not be serviced. For booking an appointment please click on this link.
- VISIT IN PERSON: The applicant(s) and ALL the witnesses MUST be present at the Consulate Section of the Embassy on the date and time of the appointment along with the application form and required documents.
- APPLICATION FORM: Clients should fill the applications in Dari or Pashto carefully. Special attention to names, dates, figures and places are required. Forms can be downloaded from here.
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND WITNESSES: Please read the information below carefully and prepare for your appointment accordingly. The following persons and documents MUST be present at the Consulate Section of the Embassy during your appointment.
- a) Inheritor(s) (Waris/Warasa): at least ONE inheritor (waris) MUST be present at the Consulate Section of the Embassy at the time of appointment along with (1) one copy of his/her/their Tazkira or passport and (2) two recent photographs (size: 3x4 cm)
b) Testifiers (Iqrar Konendagan): THREE adult testifiers (Iqrar Konendagan) MUST accompany the Inheritor(s) at the Consulate Section of the Embassy during the appointment along with (1) one copy of Tazkira or Afghan passports of each testifier; and (2) two recent photographs each (size: 3x4 cm) and (3) copies of German Residence Permit.
c) Witnesses: Two adult witnesses MUST also accompany the inheritor(s), with their (a) copies of Tazkira or Afghan passport; (2) copies of Indian Residence Permit; (3) two recent photographs (size: 3x4 cm)
- FEE: An applicant should pay $150.USD for ONE Certificate of Inheritance. The Fee is payable by cash at the Embassy.
- Notes: For One Certificate of Inheritance at least SIX adults are required at the General Consulate (at least ONE Inheritor + THREE Testifiers + TWO Witnesses)
Please bring along all necessary documents and photographs at the time of your appointment. The General Consulate does not have printing and copying facilities for its clients.
READY TO APPLY?
If you have read the information given above and are ready to apply, please download an Inheritance form and book an online appointment,